DACA Thriving Tuesdays: Webinar 1
Pushing Back Against Unhelpful Thoughts
By Dr. Lisseth Rojas-Flores & Norma Ramirez
In our first webinar session, Dr. Lisseth Rojas-Flores and Norma Ramirez, DACA recipient and Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary, introduce our self-care guide for undocumented individuals with and without DACA and share tips on how push back against unhelpful thoughts.
- Grief and Mindfulness: The Importance of Checking-In with Your Body by Dr. Joey Fung
- Grief and Mindfulness: How to Manage Your Emotions by Dr. Joey Fung
- 7 Qualities of Mindfulness Trained in the Body Scan by Mindful.org
- How to Do Progressive Muscle Relaxation by Therapist Aid
- 5 Steps to Raise Your Emotional Awareness and Gain Control by Psychology Compass
Share This Resource
Join the Movement
Receive the latest news and updates by subscribing to our mailing list below.