DACA Thriving Tuesdays: Webinar 5
Dealing with Mixed Emotions & Moving Forward with a Vision for the Future
By Dr. Lisseth Rojas-Flores, Norma Ramirez, & Guests, Cecilia Sanchez & Monica Cornejo
Special guests, Cecilia Sanchez and DACA recipient, Monica Cornejo reconvene with Dr. Lisseth Rojas-Flores and Norma Ramirez, DACA recipient and Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary, for our final webinar to talk about the complexity of the DACA ruling, feeling mixed emotions, and learning how to move forward.
Organizations that give opportunities for visits to Mexico using Advanced Parole:
How to prepare coming back to Mexico from the US in case that’s an option:
- It’s Better to Be Prepared Guide (en Español)
- Educational opportunities and resources (en Español)
- Re-validating U.S. studies in Mexico (en Español)
- Cross-border educational opportunities by Arizona State University
- Educación sin distancia ni frontera by UNAM
Organizations built by Dreamers who are back in Mexico:
Share This Resource
Join the Movement
Receive the latest news and updates by subscribing to our mailing list below.